In the Toronto courts impaired driving charges are won by having an experienced impaired driving lawyer fighting your case on the legal and technical arguments of impaired driving law such as:
- the who, what, when, where and how the impaired driving happened
- was a breathalyzer test taken legally and properly,
- has the accused rights been violated under the Canadian Rights and Freedoms
- was all the paperwork and charging documents properly prepared by the police officer.
- did the court system do everything properly, e.g. has the case taken too long to come to trial, disclosure issues
- can the police properly present the allegation to the judge
- what are the legal technicalities
- is there a “reasonable doubt” in the judges mind at the end of the trial
Having appeared thousand of times in the Toronto courts for impaired driving and DUI cases we rarely come across a case without “trial-able issues” for our defence.
Call now to arrange a free no obligation meeting to discuss your case at our Toronto offices with a impaired driving lawyer with a proven track record of winning impaired driving trials. Our phone number is 647-689-6014.